Back on the road at a leisurely pace arriving in Borroloola around lunchtime. We set up camp at the MacArthur River Caravan Park and Bob rang his contact at the local constabulary to see how fishing looked. Unfortunately there are strong winds in the gulf at the moment and the weather doesn’t look like it will clear until Thursday at the earliest. Dylan suggested that they may be able to do a fishing trip in his boat along the river Tuesday so everything was a bit up in the air. It was decided that we may as well head over to the other side of the Gulf and go to Karumba, so we will have a few days here relaxing in the sun before leaving on Thursday to head toward Karumba. Meanwhile Bob and Jenny can fish from the riverbank while watching out for crocodiles.