We drove into Exmouth from camp today. As soon as we hit the Exmouth road the weather turned to sh.., ah rain. It rained constantly all the way in, getting heavier as we made our way up to Exmouth. We called into the Information Centre and the weather forecast was for continued rain until at least Tuesday, and then for cloudy weather from there on. We decided to cut our losses and head south to try and get some clear weather. After three and a half hours of driving we had left the rain behind and pulled into a camp approximately 90 kilometres north of Carnarvon. We will head into Carnarvon for some clothes washing and supplies (in particular the goon bag variety of supplies, Jenny has all but wiped out our supply) tomorrow.